A mobile marketing campaign should be approached just like a traditional marketing campaign – and must include having a written marketing plan in place, a plan that includes the 4 P’s: Product, Price, Promotion and Place.
Your mobile marketing plan should include several basic elements:
· Your mission or objectives: what are you passionate about in your business?
· Your offering: be specific about what your mobile marketing solution is
· Your target market: do you know exactly who you’re marketing to?
· Features: what sets your offer apart from all of the other mobile marketing solutions?
· Benefits: is your solution going to be the best solution for your ideal customer?
The mobile marketing plan is essential when it comes to providing a direction for your business – consider it an agenda of your marketing strategy that must be done in order to succeed.